Tuesday, May 24, 2011

"the time has come," the walrus said...

At my end of the world party this past Friday, i got to talk to a friend who knows a lot about all that healthy crap i should know about. We got to talk about what i am doing wrong and how i should change it. the fact of the matter is, is that i need to just get over my vegetarian-ness. We also talked about mercury poisoning, muscle protein shakes, and low sperm counts....but anyway. that doesn't mean i cant care for animals still. i can eat organic meat- which is better for you anyways- cause they don't abuse their animals like they do in factories. I will probably just stick to chicken and turkey. and bacon.  I will probably start with my weakness...
i have already purchased them. 
i have already quit being vegetarian once because of these delicious breakfast treats.

so by the end of the weekend i will have given up my vegetarian lifestyle to try to be healthier. 

i feel sorry for my organs...

No comments:

Post a Comment