Friday, September 30, 2011

The phantom

So there is this notorious mosquito hiding out in my room. Everyday I wake up with a new mosquito bite. This morning I caught him, suckling on my blood. So I flicked him off and thought he had been defeated. But no. He's still flying around. He is literally no where to be found. So I just lounge in my bed on my Ipad and he buzzes around my head. He will even just pass by the screen as sone sort of haha! Everytime this happens I hear the "dunnnnnnn dun dun dun dundunn" from the phantom of the opera. I just can't get him when he passes by.I swear he thinks this is a game. But I will get him. Omg as I was writing this he was biting my arm again. And yet again....he got away.so I've come to the conclusion that my blood taste like mosquito candy , or he's just a big fat jerk.

No comments:

Post a Comment